Friday, July 07, 2006

The Bride of Meeting Doodles

There's only a few more left, I swear! Then I can get on with... posting doodles that *don't* come from meetings. Although actually, the ones from meetings are always weirder and more doodly, if you know what I mean. So they're probably a bit more interesting than my usual run-of-the-mill World of Warcraft doodles.

Here is an odd little version of Superman. He started with the nose and chin, actually. I'm not sure if it's an odd perspective or if he's just deformed.



And here is Harley Quinn, for the superhero Drawing Jam (actually, they are both jammy characters). I love the pose, but I can't get the perspective of the bed right to save my life.



I must have redrawn that bed a bazjillion times. The paper is starting to get thin from all the erasing (well, not really... but it would be if I were still drawing on inkjet paper like I did in my days as a cheap student). Tomorrow, I'm going to have Neil take a reference picture of me on the bed so that I can get this stupid, stupid background right. It's going to look good even if it kills me!

No comments: