Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Out With the Old

As promised, a few sketches from the old sketchbook. An old key sketch:



We used to give our rabbit a ring of old keys to toss. It was a noisy toy he enjoyed playing with very much, even if he occasionally bonked himself on the head with the keys.

Here's a sketch I'm in the process of colouring:



I did it for the Jungle Girl Jam, and of course I moved on to something else and am now two months late for submission. But it's looking pretty good, so I will post it anyway.

And a couple of odd logo designs I was fooling around with. A robotic bunny bomb:



It is a weapon of cuteness and mass destruction. And a modded Computing Science snail:



I imagine it coloured up all metallic, with a shaped neon light spiralling around inside its shell.

Anyway, it's late and I've got to scamper. I'll post more odd sketchbook tidbits some other day.

No comments: