Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bunnies

I feel bad for neglecting the blargh this week. But not too bad, because it hasn't been a good week for me. I HAVE been filling the sketchbook, I just haven't bothered to scan and clean up. I should have a few more things to post later in the week, but in the meantime, allow me to wallow in my perfectly normal and healthy rabbit obsession.

The Easter Bunny:



Plus, I promised to post a link to my old comic if I continued to update it, and five updates is me doing well so far. It's not a great comic, but I never really intended it to be -- in fact, I intended it to be a throwaway mini-comic, which ended up turning into a year's worth of weekly comic pages. Anyway, if anyone's interested, it's here. It's the story of three anthropomorphic rabbits and their troubles in a new home.

And with that, I'm off to sleep.

No comments: