Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pink!

I haven't been at work over the holiday break, which means that I've been mostly finishing colours up on the computer. It's a slow process, and I have fewer things to post. (I've also been screwing around with photographs. But we'll ignore that for now.)

In celebration of a lot of work done for little result, I'm posting up something in progress. A rabbit with an umbrella, based on a thoroughly nude photo off of Domai.com -- which is full of nude photos, you have been warned.



Of course, my version is not so nude. Why the heck did I look at a charming naked model and think "what this photo needs is a pear-shaped rabbit"? Darned if I know. But she looks *lovely* in pink.



I don't know how much more finishing I'll do on this. I'm working on something else right now, but this doesn't need a whole lot more to be done.

No comments: